Friday, February 10, 2006

Days 150-151


Well, all streaks come to an end. Aerin didn't go to sleep until 3:30 a.m. last night and that was after I sang myself hoarse. She would do her trick where she starts to cry just as I'm tiptoeing out of her room.

Aerin's feedings are about the same. The changing table is a huge help - Aerin will eat on it even after she's been fussing. I can't for the life of me figure out why. Her reflux is pretty much the same, too. I went through 3 shirts on night - luckily baby spit up doesn't stain. Aerin has one gown that she spits up on every single time she wears it. I'm giving serious thought to retiring it from her wardrobe, but it's just so cute. Aerin's also been going in her swing for longer periods of time, which makes things much easier for me. Andrew and I have even gotten to eat supper at the same time for several days in a row.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

This is the sweetest pic yet!

Everyone has bad days, even babies. I bet she'll be sleeping again soon. (((hugs))) Until then, hang in there!

-Anne/kq

Anonymous said...

She is the just the cutest thing ever, Bless her heart.
Warm regards;

Anonymous said...

She looks a little like her mama in this picture.

-- Dana (dkw)