Wednesday, March 22, 2006

Aerin Rolled Over!

I put her down for a nap in the Pack N Play. I put her on her stomach and she went right to sleep (we have special permission from our pediatrician and respiratory therapist because Aerin has an apnea monitor). I heard her crying and went in to her and she was on her back! It took me a few seconds to register what had happened and I started screaming and shouting, "Oh my gosh!" Poor Andrew heard me and raced downstairs - I scared the heck out of him. We put her back on her tummy to see if she would do it again, but she wasn't in the mood to perform for us.

I am shocked - this is a five-month developmental milestone!

Pictures to come.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

*claps for Aerin* The Princess didn't like being on her tummy much at that age, either. Looks like you're going to be into everything real soon, precious! *kiss*

-Anne/kq

tortaluga said...

i give her two more years before she's sneaking out for playdates after you've gone to bed.