Sunday, January 01, 2006

Happy New Year!


Aerin is having a great New Year. She slept in her bedroom all night and continues to eat well. I missed her projectile spit-up, but I saw the aftermath and it was impressive. The look on Andrew's face was priceless and Aerin looked very pleased with herself.

I'm happy to see 2005 come to an end. It was the best year of my life because I got Aerin, but we also had a lot of heartache. I'm looking forward to a problem-free 2006.

Happy New Year from Andrew, Aerin, and myself! Don't forget to eat your black-eyed peas.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow, she looks so BIG in that picture!!!

And bravo on the projectile spit-up. I believe that (and blow-out diapers) are what really bond parents to their children. :p

-Anne/kq

Jennifer said...

Wow, your little girl is getting so big. I remember those days of projectile undigested formula. Isn't fun. Happy New Year! Keep up the good growth, Aerin!