Wednesday, October 25, 2006

MRA Appointment. Finally.

We just got the call that we have an MRA appointment. It's November 3rd, which is a week from this Friday and 2 days before our 6th wedding anniversary. I'm so happy that we're moving forward.

I'm also relieved that we don't have to starve Aerin - she can have milk and solids up to 6 hours before and clear liquids 3 hours before. Since the appointment is at 10:30 a.m., I was very worried about her going for such a long stretch without eating. She has to have a physical within 7 days of the appointment, which I scheduled after hanging up with the MRA people.

1 comment:

Anne/kq said...

Oh, I'm glad that she can have something that morning! That will make both of you more comfortable, I'm sure.

And I don't know about her schedule, but it sounds like a morning nap might even fit in those three hours when she can't have anything, to avoid most of the upset over that.

Good luck! You will have our prayers the whole time. (((hugs)))