Friday, January 12, 2007

More Teeth

Aerin has had some cranky afternoons, which aren't much fun for anyone. She's finally getting more teeth and her mouth feels crummy. Her 2 front top teeth are coming in and she loves biting things in half with them.

Aerin can now identify my nose and mouth. She mostly does so by trying to jab her fingers into them, but she jabs at the correct feature. She loves when I ask her to give something to momma and then thank her. Her fine motor skills are fantastic - yesterday she put a very small wooden peg into its hole. I was shocked.

1 comment:

Anne/kq said...

Those bows are so cute! We have clippy bows that I love, and I'd be happy to share my source if you ever want it, but it looks like the ones you have work okay.

Bridget does the same thing with eyes and nose and mouth-- kind of pokes you in them-- but it's pretty cute anyway.

Sorry about the teething. *winces* That is never fun for anyone. But yay on the fine motor coordination! Emma couldn't do that until she was about 22 months old!