Monday, January 15, 2007

Sock Wars

Every night I put socks on Aerin because her feet get cold. Every morning I go into her room to find the socks on the floor. I'm considering taping them on.

Aerin continues to make feeding her a challenge. I did give her a couple of white raisins, which she loved. I can't give her too many, though, because they're not so good for baby digestion. We are making progress with the sippy cup. Today I put 2 ounces of cranapple juice and 6 ounces of water into one and Aerin took a few good sips.

In other micropreemie news, we were very pleased to hear that 16-year-old Hawaiian golfer Tadd Fujikawa made the PGA Tour event cut at the Sony Open on Friday. Like Aerin, he was born 3.5 months early, though he outweighed her by 3 ounces.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

You go girl,

Anne/kq said...

We ended up putting tights on Bridey to keep her socks on! Actually, last night she wore tights, then socks (tights keep her from being able to wiggle her feeties out of the socks within the jammies), then a cotton sleeper, then a fleece sleeper.

This all after the incident this weekend that landed us in the emergency room. But that's another story that I'm not quite ready to write yet...