Thursday, December 01, 2005

Day 80

Aerin's condition is about the same. The respiratory technician said that her lungs sound better, which is good. She had a central line put in early this morning, to make it easier to do tests and dispense meds. She is sedated and blissfully unaware of what is happening, which is a great comfort to us.

We so appreciate all of the prayers and good thoughts that so many people have been sending to Aerin. Please keep it up and hopefully we'll have our baby home again soon.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm glad her lungs sound better.

*good thoughts for you all*

Anonymous said...

Of course she will be back home with you, safe and sound.
Blessings.

Anonymous said...

Lots of prayers and love coming your way. :)

-Anne/kq

Anonymous said...

I think positive thoughts about all of you each and every day.

Cousin Eileen

Anonymous said...

I hvae a daughter in the NICU right now too, and have been reading your blog since someone forwarded the link to me. My daughhter is also an Amelia - Natalie Amelia. I am so sorry that Aerin had to be rehospitalized. I can not imagine how difficult it must have been to have her home for such a short time and now be back at the hospital. I hope things continue to go well and she is back home for good very soon. You are all in my prayers.

J in Pittsburgh