Sunday, December 11, 2005

Day 90

Aerin is down to 30% oxygen over .25 liters. That's basically just a little breeze. She's up to 5 pounds, 12 ounces.

She's 39 weeks gestational today and we had a milestone - Aerin went in her sling for the first time. My friend, Jenna, gave me a Maya Wrap, but I couldn't use it until Aerin was over 5 pounds. Well, she fell asleep in it and woke up when I got up and walked around (although I couldn't go far because of her leads and the oxygen). Now I can hold her and have both hands free, which is especially nice because Aerin doesn't like to be put down.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Aerin sounds toooo adorable.
Pictures please.
Love,
carol and dan

Anonymous said...

Awww! Boon would be so proud. ;) (She loves Maya wraps. :) )

-Anne/kq

P.S.-- I know I keep saying "awww". But really! She's so adorable! Awwwwwwww!

Anonymous said...

Oh, that Maya wrap looks and sounds so comfortable and interesting. No wonder Aerin is getting used to it so quickly.
Love to all,
Alan A

gojirama said...

Everytime I read about her in her Maya Wrap, I get all gooshy happy.

Love, Jenna