Saturday, December 17, 2005

Day 96


Aerin had a good day at home. She spent most of it in her Maya wrap, which is a godsend. We're trying to get her used to sleeping in her bassinet or Pack n' Play, but she'll only go down if she's extra tired. She slept in the bassinet for 3 hours last night and about 1 hour today, which is progress. I also gave her a bath today, which she didn't like at all. However, it's much quicker and easier to bathe her at home - I have a great infant bathtub and much more room than in the hospital.

I also put my infant scale to use. Aerin is now 6 pounds and 2 ounces.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

She is just the most adorable little baby.

We are so glad for all of you.
Alan A.

Anonymous said...

That is such a cute picture! Have you tried putting (smother-proof) padding behind Aerin's back and at her feet or head in the bassinet, to create a more "confined" environment for her? That helps some babies sleep (although ours HATED being confined, even in a swaddle. I'm assuming you use a side sleeper.) Glad she's gaining well and healthy again! Soon, she'll be so big you'll hardly recognize her in these pictures!

-Anne/kq

Anonymous said...

Oh Aerin-you are truly magnificent. I think about you and your family everyday

gojirama said...

I am so happy.

Jenna