Friday, November 18, 2005

Day 67: Rooming In

There won't be a blog entry tonight because I am rooming in! I will be spending the night in the hospital with Aerin. It will be the first time I've ever been alone with my baby. I want to room in for more than 1 night, which they are very open to.

We're looking at Monday or Tuesday for possible discharge dates. Aerin is getting her Hepatitis B vaccination today, which is something they give to babies shortly before discharge. Two months ago, I would never have thought that my baby would be home by Thanksgiving. I am so very thankful this year!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Kira:
We are all unbelievably happy and joyous that Aerin Amelia is close to coming home.
She is such a fortunate girl to have you as her Mommy.
GOD bless you all,
Alan A. and family

Anonymous said...

Yay, yay, yay, yay, YAY!!! I am so thrilled for you! Lots of kisses and best wishes!!!

Love,

Anne/kq

gojirama said...

Wow, just Wow! I'm so happy for you.

Jennifer said...

^Doing a happy dance! I am so happy for you and your entire family. It appears that all of our prayers may have helped. G*d Bless!
~jen~

Anonymous said...

We just cannot wait to hear how the overnight went. Let us know really soon.
We send all out best wishes and regards.
carole and dan

frog4eva said...

i have just come accross your blog, as it was the next blog from mine at the time:)

i want to say that you have an amazingly beautiful daughter, Good luck with the discharge. i really hope that it all goes well for you!

God bless you all <><